Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LTM lenses with character
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 22:39:05 -0600

I'm just curious, and not meaning to start anything, but if the camera was a
user why would you care if it had been touched up, as long as you got a price
adjustment to reflect that fact?  Was Tamarkin not willing to just give you
the $300 you overpaid?

I ask because I'd love to be able to get another M3 (that was my first M, in
about 1969) and getting a few hundred bucks off an otherwise good user because
it had been retouched would sound like a pretty good deal to me.

Cheers,
Kip