Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LTM lenses with character
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 21:30:40 -0800

I bought a 90mm Elmar new in 1957 and found it to be a very fine lens when
closed at least two f-stops.   It has served me well all these years.
Recently on my M3 I tested a 90mm Elmar collapsable, a 90mm Elmarit and a
Jupiter 85mm f2.0 using a resolution chart.   All three gave very similiar
results.

Roland Smith