Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: LTM lenses with character
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:18:36 -0000

The chrome Elmar can be a dog or 'Best Bitch in Show' (Crufts dog show has
just finished here in the UK) but you'll not find the 90mm focal length on
the Canon 7's dial of frames.By all accounts the late 100/4 (Canon's
equivalent of the 90/4 Elmar) was top spec. so maybe that will be too sharp
for you, but the large 50/1.2 may well have enough character for you and can
be found not too expensively.
The 25mm f3.5 has character but requires an adapter to mount the accesory
finder (as does any lens wider than 35mm), the 35/1.5 that I described the
other day is great fun too, that would be my first choice for a Canon lens
with character..
Jem