Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: concert shooting
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:07:21 -0000

Better John Cale than John Cage and his 4' 33" * That would really have
required a quiet camera.

Jem :-)

* Cage's most famous musical composition is entitled 4'33''. It is played at
the piano and is divided into three movements. All of the notes are silent.
The composition takes its name from the fact that it requires four minutes
and thirty-three seconds to perform. The pianist uses a stopwatch to control
his tempo. For those interested, there are a couple of CD recordings
available