Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: 35/1.4 ASPH lense shade...is this thing a joke? NO!
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:01:44 -0500

> Aperture ring movement

Is yours much looser than other Lieca lenses?  If it is, than it's purely a matter of preference...guess I like mine a bit stiffer ;-)

> focus ring movement

Focus on mine is perfect.

> and my shade locks on perfectly and the rubber shade cap also locks on.

Mine does lock on perfectly, it's just cheap and flimsy....and no where near as nice as the one I got with my 24..

> Everything performed flawlessly.

There's nothing optically wrong that I know if, and I'm sure (at least I hope) mine will perform flawlessly too...