Subject: Re: [Leica] HP5+ 4"x"5 sheet in D76 using Jobo tank
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 06:16:25 -0500

Although most of the fllm I've exposed over the past few years has
come out of Leicas (on topic), I have done 4x5  sheets with a rotary
processor and used 600 ml of each solution without a problem for
the six sheets the reel holds. I believe Jobo's 1000 ml maximum is
to prevent strain on the motor of the rotary units.

Your best bet for information is Jobo USA. The folks there do
respond promptly to emailed or telephoned technical questions.  In
the last three months they've been very helpful to me in exorcising
a rash of  processing demons that suddenly possessed my
darkroom (film reticulation, magenta cast on slides, chemistry
temperature control).

Roy