Subject: [Leica] 24, the only lens...
From: Robert Appleby and Susan Darlow <laintal@tin.it>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:30:21 +0100

Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:08:10 EST
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Leica] 24mm/Almost Ready to Take the Plunge.

Rob: My favorite Nikkor is the 24mm AFD, so I know why you like it. But
dosn't the Leica rangefinder/viewfinder thing slow you way, way down? I'd
really like to know what you think.

I also use the 35 with a voigtlander viewfinder in the hotshoe and like the
combination more than using the camera's own viewfinder. I'm not a
particularly fast photographer anyway! The real disadvantage, in my
opinion, is the clumsiness of using a flash bracket.
Rob.
Robert Appleby
V Bellentani 36
41100 MO