Subject: Re: [Leica] M camers & 135mm
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 16:34:12 -0800

Well, I don't really think the visoflex is a very good option.
Then again, I've never actually used one...

Reasoning (without experience):
You'd still need the 180 lens, and then have to add the visoflex.
That's too big and cumbersome.
You'd be better off carrying a separate SLR plus its lens.

Counter-argument:
I used to do that.
I carried a Nikon EM (small) and long lens (not so small) in my bag.
The problem was that I started adding other SLR lenses so I could use up the
film left in the SLR body. Then I'd add another body to hold those lenses,
and before I knew it, I was carrying around two complete systems.

I guess I'm getting lazy these days.

Mike Quinn
The first lens you choose is the wrong one.
It becomes the right one whenever you take it off (or leave it at home).