Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm versus 120
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 11:39:00 EST

In a message dated 3/18/00 10:32:12 AM Central Standard Time,
austin@darkroom.com writes:

<< Would you please provide references to these tests that bare out your
 conclusion.  You certainly have shown you know what you are talking about,
 but I respectfully question your conclusion here. >>

I had the very same questions since Erwin always exaggerates in favor of the
Leica.  I have both the Leica and Hasselblad and if I had to provide the
highest quality print, I would use the Hasselblad with either my 100 mm or
250 mm APO lens.  The Leica lenses do a fine job but the difference is there
to be seen.