Subject: RE: [Leica] 35mm versus 120
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 13:30:09 -0500

> Although logically and scientifically that problem should certainly
exist!

I would say the 'phenomenon' does exist, whether it is an actual problem or
not, is of question.

One could also say 'film shrinkage' exists (ie, cold makes the film
smaller, and heat expands it), but does it create a problem, I doubt it.
 There are countless cases of 'phenomenon' that exist, but do not create
any perceivable problem...