Subject: [Leica] Leica 2cam lens + Minizoon camera questions
From: Wei Zhang <rb67prosd@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 12:07:42 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I know these two questions are not really related... but I'm new to the
world of Leica, I really appreciate that someone can help me on these.

First question is:  What features Do I have when I mount a 2cam lens on a
Leica R4 and R6?

Second question is:  How's the Vario-Elmar 35-70mm lens on the Leica
Minizoon camera?  I have one but it's broken, I'm still thinking to repair
it or not.

Thanks for your input.

Wei