Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Bag Recommendation
From: Jeff Spirer <jeff@spirer.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 07:06:37 -0800

At 12:45 PM 3/19/00 -0700, Jeff S wrote:

>I think Temba makes some of the toughest bags around and I agree that
>their dividers are great. My Tenba satchel has seen daily use for around
>two years now and there are no holes worn in the fabric, no fraying
>strap, no "stone washed" look: Try THAT with a cotton canvas bag!

There's some real value to that look.  Domke bags rarely look like they
contain anything of value after six months of active use.  Also, if you're
out working, you don't have to think twice about setting it down in the
middle of the jungle.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/