Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Bag Recommendation
From: "Roger L. Bunting" <rlbunting@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 20:51:47 -0600

I use the Domke F5XB bag for a walking around bag. I carry a M6 with
35mm ASPH cron or 50mm lux with hoods mounted on camera. Camera is in
center of three small compartments. Other lens is in a small Calumet
wrap in one end compartment. Third compartment holds two or three rolls
of film and a small flash. A third lens could replace the flash. The
flash is a habit hopefully I'll soon be able to break that. I squeeze in
a small Bogen table top tripod with mini ball head and a Sekonic 308BII
meter. If I unmount the lenses, I can add a bear M3 body. It's a good
carry system for minmal equipment and low profile. Feels very secure in
a crowded environment- typical city underground at rush.

Regards,
Roger