Subject: [Leica] leica 35 vf
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:15:28 -0800

lugnuts,

last friday emanuel lowi offered for sale to the lug the new leica 35
viewfinder for $375. i replied, saying that the finder seemed excessively
expensive. emanuel emailed me and asked that i post an apology to the list,
which i hereby do. i was not trying to imply that he was overcharging for
the finder, but rather that leica's retail price for the new 35 vf seems
very high to me. my apologies to emanuel and to the list for the ambiguity
of my original post.

guy