Subject: Re: [Leica] Winder M problems
From: CapsTeeth@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 14:29:46 EST

In a message dated 3/20/00 11:35:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Paul@bolam67.freeserve.co.uk writes:

<< Anyone got any ideas what's wrong? I put a fresh set of batteries in the
 winder. Is it something I'm doing or is the winder dodgy?

I have both a Winder M4-2 and a Winder M and they both work perfectly with my
M6's to fire sequence shots at all speeds down to 1 sec.  It sounds like your
winder is stopping just short of a full wind (like using the manual lever not
all the way to the stop).  If you can, get the place you bought it from to
fix it or give you a refund.  I don't know if it can cause any permanent
damage to your M6 the way it is, but I wouldn't take the chance.

Doc