Subject: Re: [Leica] What are your secrets to handheld shots?
From: "Hugh Thompson" <painfree@istar.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:33:47 -0500

Dan - at the N...n School I was taught to have the camera on a strap over
the shoulder at a length that if brought up to shoot you can pull the camera
against the strap.  The strap remains over the shoulder or upper arm, thus
giving a marvellous purchase.  Sometimes it can be a little awkward but if
done properly there will be no shaking.  Hope I have described it in a way
that can be visualised.

Hugh Thompson