Subject: RE: [Leica] Need Info--Disassembly of M-3 Back Door For Repainting
From: "Jose Usoz" <jusoz@euskalnet.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:59:17 +0100

Before to gut the M3, take a look at this book:

"Leica Camera Repair Handbook", by Thomas Tomosy.
Editorial Amherst Media Inc.
P.O. Box 586
Buffalo, NY 14226
ISBN: 0-936262--87-7

This book is a practical guide to dismount a varied models of Leica.

Jose Usoz
Departamento de Fotografia
El Diario Vasco
San Sebastian - Spain