Subject: RE: [Leica] lens adapters
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:48:06 -0000

Unfortunately, some of those being sold commercially seem to have been
fabricated with a nail file using scrap metal. As I've noted here before, I
bought a $49 "Bower" 50 mm adapter at B&H and I could virtually shave with
the edges of the thing....Makes the $20-$30 additional for used genuiiiiiine
Leica adapter seem like a bargain -and that's from someone who makes no
bones about thinking that an awful lot of the Leica accessories are grossly
overpriced...

B.een bitching about those prices for about as long as anyone can D.etermine