Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Bag Recommendations
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 20:05:22 -0800

Bmceowen@aol.com responded: :

> Well, they do tend to rub you a little funny when you wear them that way
> anyway . . .
>
> Bob (who is going to regret this thread) McEowen>>>>>>>

Ii  Laddie, you might be regrettin' it as I believe there are some fine
Scots here abouts, who might be offended if you were to taken to rubbin'
their Sporan the wrong way!!! :)

Its no place to be puttin' a wee Leica lad, there's hardly little enough
room for a wee dram of the single malt necessary to keep the chill out
of body from a cold wind off the Clyde!!

So now be off with you laddie and find a proper sack for that wee Leica
and Nocteelux.

ted

an old Kilt wearin' "Lady from Hell"  Highlander! :)
The 48th Highlanders of Canada,
1943 - 47