Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux pix
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 23:07:31 -0800

Ken Iisaka wrote:
 >I shot three rolls of Ilford Delta 3200 during the birth of our new
 >daughter, Sara Ellen, last week.  Most of these shots were taken with
 >Noctilux, but some of them were taken with Summilux 75mm.
 >
 >http://home.pacbell.net/kiisaka/Sara
 >
 >My wife commented that Ted Grant was an inspiration.>>>>>>>>>

Hi Ken,

Congratulations!!! :)  Not only for the new daughter, but keeping your
sanity while continuing to shoot all the action.

I know how tough it is being "the photographer" during a birth, but I
can't imagine beimg the father and photographer.  Heck, it's bad enough
being a grandfather & photographer while shooting your daughters giving birth.

Not only did you handle the birth seemingly OK, but you managed to shoot
some very nice birthing pictures to boot! Well done lad.  Now, are you
going to try for three as a re-shoot?  ;)

ted