Subject: Re: [Leica] 75mm tab
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 12:28:44 +0800

The Voigtlander Skopar 25/4.0 lens is fitted with a metal focusing tab.
When I received my Nokton 50/1.5 from the President of Cosina a while back,
it came fitted with such a tab, which is not a standard fitment to the
Nokton.  You may like to contact the Voigtlander importer to inquire if you
can buy this tab as a part.  In addition, you will also need a power drill,
and a pair of steady hands!

Regards,

Joseph Yao