Subject: [Leica] Re: Noctilux pix of our new daughter
From: Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:14:33 -0800

Tina,

Thank you very much for your comment.  It means much to me for it to
come from a photographer whom I admire who is also a mother.

I spent a couple of hours in the darkroom tonight to print them on
Ilford Multigrade FB papers.  I printed the images 4"x6" full frame on
8"x10" papers, with 2" borders around them.  I also printed the pictures
of the nurses as 7"x8.5" images, which will be given to them as a
thank-you gift.

I am now inspired to go back to the negatives from my son's birth in
January, 1998, and create a similar electronic album, and redo prints on
fibre papers.

Ken Iisaka kiisaka@pacbell.net
Lost in Mill Valley in Marin County, California