Subject: RE: [Leica] The M6 Fugue
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:22:37 -0800

Some guys in this group are hopeless laggards. There is
NOTHING about intellegently designed AE metering that impairs the creativity
of the photographer. In fact, an argument can be made that it's liberating
and actually enhances the photographer's creativity. Those of us who use a
modern SLR in addition to our Leica M cameras know that. My M4-p and M3 are
fine for black and white but I would appreciate having an AE M-camera for my
slide film body. That way I could concentrate on the photo and not so much
on
the exposure.

Bob (tries to stay current to within at least a couple of decades) McEowen

- -----
Yah, right! And I'll bet your one of those jerks who's stopped using glass
plates because you're less likely to cut your hands on sheet film. Jeeeeese,
but some people are real babies! ;-)

B. D.