Subject: Re: [Leica] The M6 Fugue
From: Pierre Charbonneau <charbonneaup@videotron.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:15:26 -0500

I totally agree with you. And as I read more on this tread, I can't help noticing
there is a growing number of leica users ready to accept a new modern (with just the
right stuff!) Leica M. In the meantime, I will happily use the M6;  I will
nevertheless watch any news about an eventual new M camera.

The M6 Black Paint special issue has been designed, among other things, to celebrate
the M3. Fine! But aren't we ready to be amazed, shocked or thrilled the same way the
leica users have been in 1954?

Pierre

"A.H.SCHMIDT" a *crit :