Subject: Re: [Leica] 28mm vs. 35 mm lenses
From: Pierre Charbonneau <charbonneaup@videotron.ca>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:03:26 -0500

Lucien,

I could not agree more with you. The 35 is, with the 50, the "lens"  for the M
camera. The work of Raymond Depardon, Guy LeQuerrec, Tony Ray-Jones and many others
has showed extensively the virtues of  the 35/50 combo. The use of the longer lenses
is valid, but the discretion of the M allows the photographer to be inside the action
and thus, reduce the need of of these.

Pierre

Lucien a *crit :