Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux pix
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:26:58 +1100

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

When the moment finally arrived, I was so overwhelmed (in a positive
way) by the whole experience and what it meant that I forgot about
taking pictures.

Hi to Ken, Ted and Nathan and everyone.

Nearly two years back I took my M gear and Z2X into the baby shop.  3hr
21 minute
labour meant not many photos during.  Was a bit fast and furious -
seemed like about
half an hour.  Got one shot with Z of the first contraction, then forgot about
cameras.  But I grabbed the M6 and Noctilux (sporting Tmax 3200) about 5 minutes
after the little guy surfaced and got some pictures my wife and I coo
over now.

I have never felt so helpless as when I was watching to see that he was breathing.
Picking up the camera calmed my nerves.

And how wonderful it must be to see one's grandchildren born.

Congratulations Ken.

Rick Dykstra