Subject: [Leica] Cosina VC meter
From: "Doug Richardson" <doug@meditor.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:35:03 -0000

and Claes Bjerner <claes.bjerner@pi.se> replied:

>It reads continously!

I'm I glad I learned that before trying to order one! Since the LEDs
seem to be on top of the meter, and not on the rear, it would appear
that there is no way of directing the meter at the subject using the
90mm viewfinder frame and simultaneously leading the LEDs.

Regards,

Doug Richardson