Subject: [Leica] leica katz (back on topic)
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:21:51 -0500 (EST)

>for some reason "B. D. Colen" wrote:
>> ...Well there must be thousands of Katz's who shoot Slides...:-)

for some other reason Mark Rabiner added:
>Here in Portland we have Mayor Katz (Vera)

to which i can add:

i have no idea what this conversation is about, but i can I can bring it
back on topic (if it ever was on topic) by saying that in philadelphia,
we ALMOST had a mayor katz and i took photos of him with my little leica.
to see the leica shots and read all about the mayor who almost was,
check out:

 http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/katz/

kc

how's your new years leicaloution going?
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/pad