Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday March 24 - For Sale
From: ceworkman@ktis.net (C. E. Workman Jr.)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:31:10 -0600

This is my first post of a Leica item for sale.  Hope I do it right.

Offering my personal used Leitz Focomat Ia enlarger w/lens, negative
carrier, and original instruction manual.  I've owned this since 1965 and
can guarantee it to be accurate and sharp.  Using LHSA standards it would
rate about Ex.-.  If you might be interested and aren't familiar with these
fine enlargers please contact me off list.  I can furnish JPG.  Price $140.
plus postage (somewhere around $16.)  I'll answer email promptly.

Chuck Workman
Member Leica Historical Society of America
(573) 486-2800
email:  ceworkman@ktis.net