Subject: [Leica] FS:50 & 90mm M-lenses(correction)
From: "Andrew S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:43:47 -0500

I noticed a typo in the original "ad". I typed 90mm f2 Elmarit-M instead of
90mm f2.8 Elmarit-M. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Andrew J.

- -----------
Luggers: I have for sale the following lenses:

        * 50mm f2 Summicron-M #24073xx, SA mint(black with six elements,
finely knurled focusing ring, Wetzlar from the 	1970's) including #12575
sunshade and caps----------------------------------------------------$425

        * 90mm f2.8 Elmarit-M #35208xx, SA mint(black with built-in hood,
latest, Solms) including leather case, caps, and
              original

Shipping extra. If you buy both I'll pay for shipping within the continental
USA; 10 day MBG.

Interested LUGgers please send private e-mail to:
  andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net

or call: 973-376-1644

With best regards, Andrew Jordan, Short Hills, NJ