Subject: Re: [Leica] questions about Leica lenses
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 22:13:13 -0700

Judging by the serial numbers, both lenses will have the R cam. The 50 might
also have the other two cams for the SL and SL2 but this is not important to
you,

John Collier

Please do ask questions. Sometimes questions get missed in the heat of
threads about single malt Scotch and camera strap length. Do not get
discouraged just repost them.