Subject: Re: [Leica] describing the visual difference
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 22:40:46 -0700

There is no combination of words that will convince another person who does
not agree with you on this matter. The only thing would be identical chromes
from the different systems with the same focal length of lens, aperture,
etc. On a personal note, who cares what other people think, it is what you
think that counts. My decision to use Leica M cameras is not a condemnation
of people who use other camera types or systems. I have seen people with
point and shoots who have more raw talent in their little finger than I will
ever have regardless of camera, glass or film.

John Collier