Subject: [Leica] f/3.4 SA R
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 16:42:21 -0500

I went to my dealer today to pay for some Leica cassettes that he had sent
me. While there, he brought out the above lens, complete with caps and hood
in very nice condition. (nearly mint) He asked me if I was interested and I
told him that I'm not very good with really wide angles, but my wife likes
them. She showed it to here. He said I could buy it for $995 and my wife
indicated she thought I should buy it. Only problem, I told him, was that I
didn't have a 'flex with mirror lockup.

NO PROBLEM--He reached under the counter and brought out a Leicaflex /50
Summicron and said "I'll throw this in."

My wife now owns a Leicaflex with 21 SA.

Anyone used one of these? Any words of wisdom?

Ken Wulcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>