Subject: Re: [Leica] Apology, lawyer joke
From: john <bosjohn@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 19:20:16 +0000

Paul Chefurka wrote:

> [...]
My brother, late alas, was also a lawyer, he had the most amazing collection
of off color lawyer jokes and was not at all sensitive about them. Course he
spent all his time regulating railroads for ICC before it was absorbed by
Commerce, so he didn't have to wallow down in the trenches with the tort guys.
I was always a little wistful about tort law.  He was also a Leicaphile and I
have yet to deal with about 5000 slides and negatives from his estate.
John Shick