Subject: Re: [Leica] Blanket apology and question about PYRO
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 11:28:50 -0800 (PST)

I've been using it for about a year with wonderful
results on Ilford Delta 100 and 400 films.  I cut the
EI by 2/3 stop.  Have only used the liquid PMK from
Photographers' Formulary, which I'm sure is more
expensive than mixing from powder, but I didn't want
to risk the nasty things that the powders can give
you.  The only down side to the process is the long
water wash at the end - can't be shortened by hypo
eliminators.  But I happily put up with it for the
quality of the negatives.

As others have said, try it you'll like it.

Cheers,
Kip Babington
temporarily on yahoo mail.