Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinions on Digilux Zoom
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 17:34:36 -0500

Do any of you actually use a Digilux Zoom?  I checked previous LUG posts,
and they are quite old regarding this camera...  Any comments would be most
welcome.

	--> I, too, would like to learn more about the
	discriminant selection criteria for a "family
	still digital camera" .

		Are there "objective", "scientific"
		criteria ? I suppose I have a "basic"
		understanding but sure would like to improve on it.

	--> Is the Digilux 100% Fuji or is the lens system Leica ?

	--> How would it compare to a Nikon Coolpix 800,
	which is the one that has piqued my interest to date ?

	Andre Jean Quintal