Subject: Re: [Leica] 25mm f4 Skopar
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:53:36 -0800

I guess that as I approach the crux where I decide "Yea" or "Nay" on the
Cosina lenses I should ask- "Is there any particular reason you might pick
the 25mm over the 15mm or vice versa?"
I know that Hans is a LTM user and simply because of that I would value his
opinion! However, I am seriously wondering which might be more useful, and
would love to hear what Hans' and others opinions might be.
Basicall, what rationale made you either pick one over the other, or in the
event you have both- which situations do you find yourself using one
particular lens or another?
Thanks!
Dan (who can be serious when he wants) Post