Subject: Re: [Leica] case's and what not.
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 21:38:18 -0800

mike pailliotet wrote:

> I was wondering how many (if any) of you fine folks have and use a "Ever
> Ready" case or half case, specifically the ones offered by the
> Kameraleader company ?>>>>>>>>>

Michael my boy!

You mean "How many of you use a "Never ready case, half assed or
otherwise?" :)

Save yer money son,  buy film, take pictures and to hell with a little
bump here or there. Heck go around with three M's hanging on your neck,
a couple of R's off yer left shoulder and another off the right,  show
no fear and what the hell is a bump or bang here, or there ! :)  Gives
the camera a touch of class!

If you buy any kind of case, why hell within 6 weeks you'll have shucked
it and gone back to bein'  a shooting photographer, instead of one of
them playing photographers.  There isn't a "never ready case"  made
that's practical for real time picture takin' unless yer one of them
fella's that takes the camera out on Sundays for a few happy snaps while
wearin' white cotten gloves. :)

Like I said, save the money and buy film, be a hell of lot better
investment in the long run.

ted