Subject: Re: [Leica] Waterproof Leicas?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 07:09:00 -0500

At 08:49 PM 3/27/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Ok, here we go.  Try the following EWA web site.  Should give you all the
>info you need.
>
>http://www.ewa-marine.com/e-start-photo.htm
>
>Don R.

Don -

That's where I started but the bags are either for SLR's or
point-and-shoots.  I wonder which one might work with a Leica M?  Do you
know how they seal?  Does something screw onto the lens or what?  The SLR
one mentions that it screws into the tripod mount to keep the camera
centered but that wouldn't work with the M.

Thanks for your help.

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com