Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: case's and what not.
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:51:20 -0800

Jim Brick wrote:

> >mike pailliotet wrote:
> >>
> >> I was wondering how many (if any) of you fine folks have and use a "Ever
> >> Ready" case or half case, specifically the ones offered by the
> >> Kameraleader company ?>>>>>>>>>
> >
> At 09:38 PM 3/27/00 -0800, Ted Grant wrote:
> >Michael my boy!
> >
> >You mean "How many of you use a "Never ready case, half assed or
> >otherwise?" :)
> >
> >Like I said, save the money and buy film, be a hell of lot better
> >investment in the long run.
> >
> >ted
>
> Exactly!
>
> Jim

A great thing for people who rent their cameras. How many of us or in that category?
We are not planning on owning this camera for the long run; we plan on selling
it for what we bought it for in the next 5 years.
So we ruin the feel of the camera with one of those cases so we don't get a
little dent to depress it's value! Mar it's financial impression!
Those cases do a remarkable job of keeping a cameras exterior in suspended
animation (as they said in the Superman comics). I say phooey to that!!!!
But I like that raw camera no strap experience! No nets either!!! Ha-Ha!!!!
Mark Rabiner