Subject: Re: [Leica] Er, shame on my off-topic post: me too
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 00:44:06 -0800

Tom Finnegan wrote:
>   Every summer there is a ride down in California called the Markleeville
> Death Ride, which, barring any injury or temporary return of sanity, I'll
> be doing on my Eisentraut with my IIIf and 50/3.5 Elmar in my jersey
> pocket. Any LUGGERS interested in joining in the "fun" should let me know.

Hi Tom,

     I've got a Benotto racing bike with Suntour stuff.  I'm a good rider
but not a wheel builder.  Last night I developed the roll I shot last
week riding from sea level to Mt. Diablo, 3800 feet.  I carry an Olympus
Stylus Epic, but I realize I'd rather have the 50mm lens over the
35mm lens auto everything, except for the weight.  Maybe I'll get another
screw mount and a compact lens like you have and I won't have to carry
the extra battery...

     Where's Markleeville?

					Cheers,

							Rich Lahrson