Subject: Re: [Leica] "Stock" options
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@nashville.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:43:00 -0600

>I've reached the point where I want to start cataloging digital images I
>have on photo CD's in a searchable database. I've been looking at a software
>program called Portfolio by Extensis; but I don't know much about the
>options. Any suggestions?
>
>--Gib

If you just want to index them by name I suggest "Find It"

This comes or used to come free with Iomega's Jaz drives. I use the Mac
version and I bet its available for PC also. Best of all its free.

Pop in the CD, select "catalog" and it catalogs all the files by name
into a searchable database that is indexed to the CD name.

Very basic and simple.

Henry