Subject: [Leica] Odd M3
From: Min-yi Shen <smy@kff1.uchicago.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 17:21:57 -0600 (CST)

   I just bought a "user" DS M3 from Ebay. Mechanically ok, VF very bright

but there's one weird thing: I found that it has a 0.72 viewfinder! I know

because I compared it with my M2 side by side. It even has a 35mm

frameline. I am sure it was modified because when you look through the

VF, normally the eyepiece looks "round" on an early DS M3. Mine doesn't.

So effectively I have 2 M2 right now...

Min-yi Shen