Subject: [Leica] wifes reaction to "case" responces
From: mike pailliotet <pailliotet@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:27:08 -0800

My wife got quite a kick out of all your varied responses to my "case or
not to case" dilemma!
She has never really paid attention to what the heck the going on's on
the Lug was all about but when she saw my reactions (laughing) she
actually sat down in front of the computer for some thing other than
schoolwork and read all of your rantings.
Her reaction ....... "Just keep doing what you've been doing!" which is
to say, a Lowpro Off Trail Fanny Pack to store the M6 and accessories in
and my good old trusty flannel shirt to make it "disappear" ( from
what?, thieves and techno geeks I guess not to mention over exposure! )
she really laughed hard over Dan Cardish's (thanks Dan! ) defense of my
original post ... "maybe he doesn't want reminders added to his camera!"

Some of you guys are very funny , intentionally  or not!
Thanks for the help and thanks for saving me $135 on a case which in all
reality is probably too nice to scratch up anyway.

           Mike PailliOTet