Subject: Re: [Leica] Canoe trips...
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:54:06 -0800

 George-
I had to look! I wanted to see if Duane was a dweeby engineer type you might
find around a radio station, or the burly explorer type--- happy to see he
appears as a good mix of both, and personable as well!!! Wonderful shots,
and beautiful country!
The ladies of Otavallo remind me of the Peruvian indian women who wear the
little 'derby' hats!
As a 'sociologist' of sorts, the history of the people of Central and South
America is both fascinating and frightening. From the mighty Inca and Aztec
empires to the so-called 'third-world' status they hold today is a warning
that no matter how great you are, your empire can crumble! TAKE HEED,
SOLMS!
I hope you share any further trips you take!
Dan (sittin' at home- sittin' at home....) Post