Subject: Re: [Leica] 28mm vs. 35 mm lenses
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:17:35 -0800

Paul Chefurka wrote:
><Snip>
> I find the difference between a 35 and a 50 on an M to be substantial, and
> am glad I own both.  For a first WA on an M, all things considered, my vote
> is for a 35 of some description.
>
> Paul Chefurka

I'm with Paul and B.D. the 35 is a disparate object from a 50.
I often use a 40 on my Rollei 35 and find that real change from the before
mentioned above.
Not splitting hairs here!
But you're gonna get less distortion from a Leica M 28 or 24 then you are from
the same SLR lens.
But I still say get the 35, you will thrive with a Leica M 35.
The Summicron ASPH to be exact.
Been out shooting with mine all day!
Takes a licken and keeps on tickin!
Mark Rabiner