Subject: [Leica] FS-Friday. R Lens - body & motor
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:28:34 -0800

This is a deal  you can't miss! Trust me would I lie to you folks? :)
It's only been used by a little old retired guy from Victoria, Canada
and never been driven faster than a few rolls at a time!:)

We have your best ever price on a 70-180 2.8 with case, polarizer and in
basically mint condition for the minuscule amount of $3500. US. We pay
shipping within North America.  An absolute steal for anyone! :)

And for the R enlightened , a very well cared for R7 complete with motor
and leather grip for a mere $1000.  US.  Another steal !  Motor and body
available only as a unit!

Please e-mail private:      tedgrant@home.com           if interested.

ted