Subject: Re: [Leica] canoe trips
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:16:31 -0500

At 07:30 PM 3/30/00 -0500, you wrote:
>As someone who frequently shoots from canoes, Zodiacs, speedboats, etc., I can
>suggest only one sensible way to do it with a Leica: use only a camera and
>lens that
>is still covered by Leica USA's Passport warranty!
>  Most other suggested methods are simply
>begging for heartbreak.
>
>Emanuel Lowi
>Montreal

Hi Emanuel -

But what happens when the camera gets swamped on the first day and you have
two weeks to go!  I can't send the camera in until I get back to the
States, it will take several weeks to get CLA and, in the meantime, I'm
without.  I think I will pack my Leicas in a Pelican or Tundra and carry a
waterproof point and shoot plus one Leica in an EWA bag.  I have to have a
camera for black and white and one for color!

Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com