Subject: Re: [Leica] what is bokeh????
From: Dominique.Pellissier@droit-eco.univ-nancy2.fr (Dominique PELLISSIER)
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 16:18:05 +0200 (MET DST)

>Hi Lugers,
>
>I'm reading often shortcuts like bokeh and others, which I do not
>understand, even as I´m not very new on this list.
>Is there a list with a explanation of those shortcuts or can any of you just
>write me the meanings of the most important ones as a e-mail, especially
>bokeh!!
>
>Best regards,
>
>Deniz

#########
Bokey is an important piece of Leicaism, the religion dedicated to the god
Leica.
If you don't see Bokey, you are an infidel.Then buy a N**** or a C**** !

Some japanese infidels say that good bokey exists in japanese lenses too.
But it's disputable.

If you visit one day the Leica factory, you'll see the Bokey machine which
pours a very special powder in the glass.There is a woman in front of the
machine with a stick. She grumbles incomprehensible words. I've just picked
up some : "Oskar...MMMM...Hektor....MMMM... Erwin...MMM...
When japanese visitors arrive, the woman puts a cover on the machine.
Espionage !

Dominique

M. Dominique Pellissier
Maître de conférences en économie