Subject: Re: [Leica] leicaetiquitte
From: "Timothy R. Kuntz" <covbldrs@usit.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 10:25:24 -0500

Not quite "oriental", rather Iranian.  But it may well be an oriental symbolism as well for all I know.
The beauty is, of course, that the interpretation is in the mind of the beholder.  Which makes it an ideal gesture for Leica owner/users.   Who else knows what another person really meant by what was said?
Tim (I know you wrote that, but I know what you really meant) K.